Discomfort under the ribs with excessive heart burn. Have alcohol addiction. Suggestions?

hi i have a discomfort in my left side just under my ribs and accompanied by excessive heart burn and a feeling of bloatedness ive been suffering now for about 2 weeks and does not seem to subside but not get any worse either ? it feels like i have a cracked rib but not that bad i am 32 years old male no underline health problems im 20 stone and 6ft tall i drink high levels of alcohol but cut it out the last week hoping it would go away but not the case ? i don t get the chance to go to the doctors due to work commitments some advice would be great thanks
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012