Discomfort under the lower rib. Protruding rib. Is this something serious?

Hello, i m wanting some advise please. I ve had discomfort under my lower left rib for over 2 years, it s not very painful, more annoying. Sometimes it feels like something is moving and pushing up against my rib. My left rib sticks out a lot at the bottom, it looks strange. When i stand up straight you can see it sticking out even without breathing in. I ve been thinking of going to see a doctor for a while but i don t want to waste their time if it s nothing serious. I hope someone can help, thank you, claire.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  63 Awaiting Answer