Discomfort under shoulder blade, relieved after burping. Have hiatal hernia, high BP. History of pulmonary hypertension. Guide

Every once in awhile I feel like I have to burp a bit and have a little discomfort that feels like it is under the lower part of my shoulder blade on the left side. When I burp that discomfort leaves. I do have a small hiatal hernia and have not been eating very much because I haven't been really too hungry. I had a heart catherization approx. 2 yrs ago and everything was clear. They did find some early pulmonary hypertension and I have sleep apnea. I do have high blood pressure and take medication for it. Just wondering about this as I have gone to the hospital before and all they find is anxiety. My blood pressure at the moment is under control. Could the discomfort be caused by something other than a heart issue being it is on the left , more or less under my shoulder blade?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013