Discomfort under right ribs, feeling as though something is stuck in stomach. Colonoscopy normal. Reason for discomfort?

Hello doctor myself sukhharpreet Singh. I live in Australia I have been dealing with this problem from last 3 to 4 years .i get this discomfort under my right feels like something Is stuck in my stomach which doesn t let my food to pass I have Done every test I recently went through colonoscopy and every thing Was perfect . I have contacted several doctors around the globe and No one could justify of my friends father Abrol sahab ialso did contact you few months back and you suggested some Stress relieve medicines but nothing helped. Plz help me doctor I m begging for my life . Everyone thinks that it s A minor problem but I know what I m dealing with . Hope u understand Thanks Sukhharpreet Singh
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012