Discomfort under left breast bone, fatigue, light headed. Taking Lipitor. History of reflux. Reason?

Last couple of days I have been experiencing mild discomfort under my left breast bone, I have been working in the yard quite extensively in 90 degree temps, also noticed extreme fatigue and when I bend over I do get light headed,this pretty much lasted the whole day yesterday,and when I went to bed the symptoms subsided, and today I feel pretty decent.Male age 57,take 10mg lipitor per day, do not drink but smoke half a pack of cigarettes a day.I have had yearly physicals, and ekg s, and do have a history of reflux .
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012