Discomfort throughtout the torso. Taking effexor, crestor, lisinopril, fossamax, metformin. What can the discomfort be due to?

I have been experiencing discomfort throughout my entire torso for several days. I am currently on Effexor, Crestor, Lisinopril , Fossamax and Metformin which I started several weeks ago. I am a 62 year old woman in general good health except for the conditions addressed by the above named medications . I am 5 3 and weigh about 130 lbs. It s very difficult to describe because it is not actually painful, only very uncomfortable. I would apprciate your thoughts as to what this might be. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012