Discomfort, pain on touching testicle, no swelling or discolouration. Advise?

Hello, I woke up this morning feeling perfectly fine, but when I tried scratching my testicles, I felt slight discomfort in only one of them. I don t know what s going on - it isn t swollen or discolored or anything. I am able to walk and function properly. I only feel the slight pain if I touch that testicle. Can you give me some advice, please? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
This may just mean what is called testicular sensation.
But if u feel persistent pain or if it occurs on the other side as well, it is wise to consult.