Discomfort, pain in abdomen after ectopic pregnancy surgery. What are these symptoms referring to? How to relieve pain?

Hello, this is Sara I m Egyptian and I had ectopic pregnancy surgery left tube 2 weeks ago. I have been feeling discomfort, pain on the left side of the abdominal pregnancy was in the left tube too and vomitting since 2 days now;noting that I used to take pain killer and I feel relieved for a while then the pain return back again. I just want to know what are these symptoms referring to, is it serious, should I contact my doctor immediately or I have to take the pain killer only and will be relieved by time. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012