Discomfort on the ribs, feeling of swelling on moving, twisting, soreness after physical activities. Pulled abdominal muscle of enlarged spleen?

Hi, I have had discomfort (not painful, just dull) on the bottom left ribs for over 3 months now. It feels swollen there and I feel it mainly when moving, twisting, etc. I wanted to ask if one had an enlarged spleen or pancreas would I have had symptoms by now? I feel normal no sick feelings at all! Can it be that I pulled an abdominal muscle , it usually will get sore after exercise, sports or intercourse.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012