Discomfort on sitting directly on the butt, pain on lying down post fall on the buttock, X-ray showed broken wrist. Suggestion?

I slipped and fell on my buttock. I felt instant pain to my butt and low back and hand . The ER said nothing was broken but to follow up with Dr. The Dr looked at the xrays and showed me where my wrist is broken but said he doesn t care for tailbone or back injuries. my wrist has been in a cast now for 8 weeks, I have no feeling in my whole hand about half way up my arm . It feels like it s asleep. I can t sit directly on my butt, I can t sit on either side of it for more than a minute before the pain is so unbearable that I have to get up. It hurts to lay down, I just can t get comfortable for very long at a time. I m losing sleep and it is really starting to get to me. what could be wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012