Discomfort on right side of soft palate, difficulty speaking, twitching eyelid, heaviness in throat. Treatment options?

Hello, I am 44. Experiencing difficulty with speech and discomfort on right side of soft palate at the base of tongue . Sometimes my eyelid twitches and have pain on the whole right side of my head. I have to clear my throat which feels heavy. I feel dizzy and heaviness on the right side of my head. Cannot pronounce some words well as my tongue movement is compromised on right side.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013