Discomfort on lower left leg. Tenderness, swelling, mild pain. Family having osteoarthritis. Is it any bone disease?

Hi, I have been experiencing little discomfort on my lower left leg for the last 1.5 years. I consulted 2 ortho surgeons an year ago in India and they told everything is fine and the X ray report says clinically NAD. The problem is constant feeling of some tenderness inside that area and visible swelling during day time. Usually the swelling comes down by morning. I don t get any pain during the night time or day time. Even if it pains it is a mild pain (kind of pinching sensation). But if I touch that bone just below the knee it , i can feel some pain. I am 30 years old male. 182 cm tall and 98 KGS in weight. No other health issues apart from a light fatigue . I work late hours sitting in front of the laptop , so fatigue could be because of that, but I am not sure. There has been neither any improvement nor increase in the symptoms what i have been feeling last 1.5 years. Should I be concerned. Both my parents have osteoarthritis and they are around 55 years old. I have multiple lipomas in my body and there is one just under the knee and it doesn t pain , but i can feel with touch. It will be around 0.25 cm and no change in size from the moment i recognized it. I want to consult the doctors again to rule out if it is any bone disease . Eagerly waiting to see a reply.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013