Discomfort on left of lower abdomen, ribs feel bruised on touching, awaiting blood test results. What could it be?

I have been feeling discomfort in the left hand side of my lower abdomen , not painful but uncomfortable for 2-3 weeks now. It feels like there is somethere or out of place. Today for the first time my left ribs are feeling bruised to the touch. I ve had bloods done and am awaiting the results due next week. All motions are fine, no blood or pain. Seems worse the longer i sit down as i work in an office. Do you have any suggestions what it could be. Im 34 years old, non-smoker with no personal history of health issues. Oh, didn t realise I d have to pay for this service. No worries.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012