Discomfort on bladder area, pain in testicles, swelling on spermatic cord. Labs show pus cells in urine and semen. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, For the past few months I have a discomfort/pain on the rights side bladder area where spermatic cords enter into scrotum . I feel something moving down towards testicles and sometime my right side spermatic cord swells and it pain. I also feel pain on bladder area when there is an urge to urinate and after urinating. I feel pain at the base of my right testicle where the epididymis starts when i got aroused and also feel pain at the base of my penis. I recently had scrotum ultrasound + urine test and semen test. All tests are ok but pus cells are found in urine and semen tests. Pus cells in urine : 4-5 /hfp Pus cells in semen: 6-8 /hfp
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013