Discomfort left armpit. Pain, tingling hands. Diagnosed anxiety. Stress ECG, bloods,X-ray normal. Issues and solutions

I am suffering from discomfort in my left armpit. It feels like I need to keep pulling my clothes away from the area. Sometimes I get the pain in the underside of my arm down to the elbow and this also can cause tingling in my hands. I am 43, male, normal weight and 6 foot 2 inches.

I have been diagnosed with anxiety following a panic attack 6 months ago. I have had ECG, stress ECG, bloods and chest X-ray. All came back normal. I am now assuming the ongoing pain/discomfort is muscular or nerve related. Any ideas?

Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013