Discomfort, intense stomach pain, blurred vision, trembling on inserting a tampon. What is the cause and remedy?

I m afraid to use tampons again. I was at school I decided to try it because i was bleeding more than usual although I don t really bleed like alot. I was 13 when this happened and I m 14 now. I went to bathroom and put in and felt so shaky. I was at my sewing machine at school and asked to quickly go to the nurse I went there after I went back to the bathroom to take it out before I passed out because my vision was so blurry and I think if I didn t take it out I would of passed out so after mane 30 minutes I felt better and my office at my school I got some water well I was waiting for the nurse to get back from lunch cayenne. My stomach hurt bad and just a drop of blood leaked throughout the Tamp when I just put it in. I was so scared and when I go to try to put Tamps in my body shakes Mabel it makes me nervous but they hurt and I can t get them in cause it hurts to much and I m afraid the same thing will happen I have had a tampon in mabe about twice before that time and I was fine but I was shaky but just tried to stay calmI think I don t really remember I just no I was not blurred vision feeling like passing out. Please answer for free I don t have money to pay for it and I m only one person so it not like it s one hundred people getting free answers
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Most of the teen age girls have this problem during periods......during first 3-4days of periods they will have abdominal pain,weakness,back pain.......Blurring of vision & tremling is mostly due to blood loss......go for regular walking & do some exrecises or yoga to get rid of these kind of symptoms