Discomfort in tracheal area, sharp pain on breathing deep. Used to have heartburn.

Just had a very intense long bike. Very hot outside. I am 26 and overweight , but used to strenuous exercise. I run 5K every other day. I noticed when i finally sat down to take a break and grab a bite to eat i got a discomfort in my tracheal area. Not exactly burning(im used to the sensations of heartburn ) and i wouldn t describe it as painful, but if i do take a very deep breath there is a relatively sharp pain and the discomfort rises the deeper i breathe
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012