Discomfort in throat and stomach, nausea after taking Saridon on empty stomach. Is this a side effect?

I usually take saridon early morning empty stomach because that time it acts effectively but after having it I feel uncomfortable in my throat and stomach somewhat like vomit but vomit also doesn t happen . Please tell me is it a symptom of side effect because I am taking saridon almost every alternate days and consuming pain kilers from last 13 years such tht disprin has stopped working on me please help me out
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013