Discomfort in thighs and groin, not painful. What is it?

I have a short, usually one pulse , burning or pressure like sensation for a few weeks now, usually on upper thighs and groin area, sometimes sides of neck and bicep areas too....not painful, but does get my attention....41 yo WM, 6-2 255lbs, with no changes in diet or medication, i can get a pulse/sensation several times a minute, standing or sitting.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
The short discomfort that you are having can be related to nerve fiber irritation or a nerve root compression in the area. Vitamin B12 supplements will be helpful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,