Discomfort in the chest. Heart related? Had an indigestion and gas problem

Hello Doctor, I a, 24 years old male student. Very recently I have started feeling a very mild sensation in the region above my left breast . (above the nipple and shoulder ) It s very mild, persistent and a little bit discomforting. What can it be? Can it be related to heart? I would like to mention that I had an indigestion and gas problem 3 days back. And this sensation has been there for I think about the same time. Should I be visiting a doctor. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013