Discomfort in swallowing and chest pain behind right breast.History of reflux and vocal nodules. Feeling of mucus in esophagus. Having Helicobacter Pylori test, could this bacteria cause these symptoms?

Hi. I am concerned because I have discomfort swallowing and chest pain behind my right breast. I have a history of reflux and vocal nodules. I also have a feeling of mucus not in the throat but deeper in the oseopheagus or stomach (at times I tend to over swallow and can get panicky). I am having a Helicobacter Pylori test on Friday could this bacteria cause these symptoms? I am 40 years old and very fit and healthy in every other way. Thanks Julie
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012