Discomfort in stomach, urge to pass stools but no motions, low appetite, chills, throbbing headache, weakness after eating spicy food. Treatment suggestion?

Hey recently, i ate some very spicy papaya salad. traditional asian food. and i feel much discomfort in my stomach . The bad thing is that i cant use the rest room and when i do anything barely comes out. its been maybe 5 days and it has brought many other symptoms like me feeling ill, me not wanting to eat, getting chills, i wake up in the middle of the night very weak, and my head is THROBBING. When i lay down on a pillow, my head just pounds and it very uncomfortable. Any suggestions, diagnosis, or what is the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012