Discomfort in stomach and throat after eating out. Cramping, feeling full. Painful and swollen jaw

My boyfriend and i ate out the other night. He got very sick and I felt very very full but never got sick. I have anxiety/ panic disorder and am nervous a lot of the time lately/stressed. I usually get an uneasy stomach because of that but never felt like this. After eating the food on Sat night it is now monday and i still have the feeling that my stomach is full of air and my throat feels like there is mucous in it/funny feeling like i am going to throw up but i don t and have not . I had cramping yesterday, none today though just that very full, sick feeling . I can hardly eat anything lately...i feel sick halfway through and only eat small handfulls. My left eat/jaw gland is VERY painful and swollen.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer