Discomfort in neck, back of head, strained eyes, sore to touch head. Taking Ibuprofen. Should I be worried?

When laying down in bed last night I had some discomfort in my neck and back of the head, eyes felt strained. Woke up this morning and had a knot on the back of my head on right side that was very sore to touch and burning when not touching. My head hurt on the whole right side with just my right eye feeling strained. I also noticed my spine is really sore to the touch about the middle of my back. I have had back/neck pain for years but usually just take ibprophin and carry on. Should I be worried? What might this be?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013