Discomfort in mouth, heartburn, foul odor. Stopped smoking. Cause and remedy?

I have been off the cigarettes for 6 months. My mouth feels all gooey(?), I have heartburn all the time and finally, everything around me STINKS! The woodpile is the worst and fire ashes are as bad. Some types of coffee have a smell that makes me want to puke. I was under the impression that quitting smoking was good for you. This is more than I bargained for, for sure! Got any ideas on cause and remedy? Anything would be appreciated right now. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012