Discomfort in lower abdomen, chills and fever. Had a full hysterectomy. Is that the reason?

I have been having discomfort in lower left abdomen for a couple of days, it is getting worse and pretty uncomfortable at the moment. I have noticed my abdomen getting larger by the hour. It hurts to move or SIT some chills low grade fever . I should mention I have had a full hysterectomy for cancer at age 32 with radiation and chemo have been clean since although it left a lot of intestinal problem usual partial obstructions four of them and two surgical obstruction one to the transverse colon and one small bowel obstruction . I have had no problems in four years now with my bowels and really hate to go to the ER for just a partial obstruction. I am drinking clear liquids. My bowels are never normal usually loose stool but did notice blood a couple of weeks ago that I paid no mind to as I was not in pain at that time. What to do if I do not want to go to the ER or go through a bunch of tests and hours of what I call more misery.. I have a mediport as I have no veins I am 49 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013