Discomfort in knees, headache, swollen ESP, sneezing, runny nose. Allergy symptoms?

Hello I've been having some feeling on my knees, not pain but it feels like it will hurt or some kind of discomfort. Also I've been getting swollen ESP my legs and toes and sometimes other places. Along with slight headaches. I haven't gone to a doctor becuz I have no I n surname right now and I haven't found the time to shop for one. What do you think it might be. I thought it might be allergies since it looks like I'm allergic to everything. I'm always sneezing and my nose is always runny.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013