Discomfort in ear after listening to loud music, irritation and pain in ear drum. Help

About 4 days back I had put in my headphone to my ear not realizing that music was playing at a very high volume. I immediately reduced the volume, then I felt some discomfort in my left ear. Now even after 4 days I feel a sense of irritation and pain in my left ear toward the ear-drum area. I have not tried anything hoping that it would get better in some time. I have no history of any ear problems Read more at WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012