Discomfort in chest with excessive hunger even after eating. Taking maximum paracetamol, ibuprofen for sciatica, spondylosis. What should be done?

I am a healthy weight at 8st, 5 2 and stopped smoking 16 years ago. I have recently been taking the maximum Paracetamol and Ibuprofen for Sciatica and Spondolysthesis. However I am now down to just 2 Ibuprofen (with 2 Mepradec to protect stomach) due to Acupuncture . I am now suffering a slight tight uncomfortable chest feeling accompanied by a continuos feeling of hunger. The hunger feeling is even worse after I have eaten . I get the feeling that the food or drink has hit a block. I haven t visited my Dr yet as I am hoping it will go now I have decreased all the tablets I have been taking for pain. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you. Mel.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012