Discomfort in chest, stiffness increasing, liver pain, no other symptoms. Reason for above symptoms?

Hi Doctor, I would like to ask 1 question about liver. I ve got discomfort in chest since 2 years and symptom is clearer and clearer. I got blood test and seemed all parameters are OK (a little higher but not at alert level). However my sensation like stiffness in chest is increasing. I recalled when I was 10 (i am now 55) I got liver pain and it was recovered within 1 year. Please highlight for me liver cancer or liver pain in general (I haven t got yellow skin, nor weight lose, ... in general liver pain symptoms) which is exposed through stiffness in chest, as a symptom. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013