Discomfort in chest, feeling of obstruction, throat inflammation. Taken Calmax. Worried

I m Aidan 25, Since sunday the 24/10/12 ive this feeling in my chest that there is something stuck in my chest. It is very uncomfortable feeling. Now and again my throat gets inflamed also. I have not gone to the toilet proper since sunday only been able to pee. Saturday night i drank a lot of alcohol. on Sunday i took a calmax anxiety tablet, which i take sometimes after alcohol and i also ate fish and chips. Im getting heartburn and a pain in my chest area for the past 3 days like they are stuck there. My body has pains all over like its swollen or something. I made myself get sick twice but i still have same feeling. Would anyone know what this might be as I m very worried I might have cancer or something?thanks
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012