Discomfort in chest area, pain under stress. Normal TMT test. Suggestions?

Hi!I had my TMT test done today.The results were positive and the doctor said everything is ok.But afterwards on reaching home i had discofmort in the chest area for several hours, which has now passed.I had in the first place been referred for the test as I had similar problems after exercising(running to be precise).I have taken up running only a few months back and have not exercised ever before.I also feel similar pain when under stress and I was earlier given medications for anxiety.My holter test done earlier is normal as well.What to do?I'm still worried despite today's test.During the overall test I didn't feel any discofmort.I'm 29 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013