Discomfort in chest and arms, occasional popping in ribcage, tests ruled out heart problem. History of one kidney, hemorrhoid. Help?

Dr, I am feeling some discomfortness on my left chest and left arm from last three month. There is no severe pain, on my left arm i feel like tigtness and muscular pain. thats not severe. I did all my ivestigation , like TMT, Chest Echo, ECG , Cardiac marc Blood test everything, Doctor said thre is no problem with my heart. But my left arm and sometimes chest and left back shoulder also still paining (not severe). Now i can hear some click sound while pressing, bottom side of ribcage. Also i have some helth history, I have only one kidney by birth ( i did my kidney test thre is no problem on kidney function), and i have hemroid problem, and gastric problem. Kindly give me a reply. I am 42 years old men, 66 kg wt. , 5 6 hight.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013