Discomfort in bottom of heel, painful. Wearing specially made orthotics for feet. Any suggestions?

Recently had third metatarsal in right foot shortened. This is after 8 years of pain so I have favored the end of my foot while running for years. About two years ago I started having achilles pain because of the way I had to run. Had my met. shortened in June started running again in August the achilles pain came back instantly but last week I noticed the pain went away but not I have something in the bottom of my heel that bothers me. If I stand barefoot and lean to one side something moves, makes a noticeable sound and causes mild pain in my heel. Now I am starting to feel discomfort from in when running and walking. I where speacial made orthotics for my feet all the time and I have high arches. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012