Discomfort in bladder when empty, urinating blood. Any ideas?

Hi, Dr. Samuel A few months ago, I ve been getting weird sensation on my bladder when it s empty, but when I fill up my bladder, most of the sensation is gone, I also recently pee out blood when I don t have enough fluids. If i dont drink water In a day or two, the pain of my bladder rises, so I always have to keep some water in my bladder. Any Ideas? I m a guy and still in highschool, and I don t know what to do.. this is effecting my life.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012