Discomfort in back. Sonography, urine analysis done. What does the report indicate?

rbc 3 - 5/hpf, pus cells 4 - 6/hpf, epithelial cells 2 - 4/hpf , specific gravity 1.01 in urine, colour - watery, appearance - clear, deposit - absent, reaction - alkaline, albumin , sugar, acetone, casts, crystals, amorphous deposit, bacteria, mucus threads, bile salts, bile pigment ---- all ABSENT, occult blood - negative in urine specimen - random sample , qty : 20ml what does this urine analysis report mean. I got a sonography done for abdomen and pelvic, covering liver, kidneys, prostrate, stomach, but it showed no stones. Also I used to feel slight discomfort, not even pain, in my back n so had gone to consult my gp who suggested urine, fyi.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012