Discomfort in anus. History of surgery for piles. Suggest

Last year I have undergone a surgery for internal and external piles.
Though the internal and external piles are removed during the surgery, often i am having discomfort in the anus region i.e., externally after defacation and internally during defecation. When I have contacted the surgeon who conducted the surgery, he examined my anus by inserting an object into it and advised that everyting is alright except a small aberration is there at 6 o clock position, for which he did not explain any reason nor prescribed any medicine except an ointment "OXIRUTE" that too on my insistance.

Would u please advise me how to go about it? Is there any thing i should do?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013