Discomfort due to varicose vein on penis. Medication and time taken to heal?

I am 21 years old and recently i have developed a varicose vein on my penis . It runs from the base of the head along my shaft.I masturbate a lot but however for the past 3 months i have stopped.The vein gives me slight discomfort.I am not sexually active. Will the varicose vein ever heal? If so , how long will it take? What kind of diet do I have to maintain to do so? Can I have sex without it affecting my life? Is there any medication I can take that can help the healing process?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012