Discomfort due to a bigger sized testes, scan reports normal, advised surgery if needed. Is there any home remedy or should I go for surgery?

Sir, I am Ramakrishan Iyer, one of my testes is grown bigger(Since 8years), painless but uncomfortable,, I showed to an urologist along with a scan, but said, not a problem, if wished will operate, I was in a habit of masterbation from the age 15years, Now I am married(Age 27Years) and have two childred and am 35years old now is there any home remedy for it or should I go for surgery , If yes is it safe without any side effects, please reply?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. it may be filarial scrotum usually starts with fever