Discomfort, dizziness, sweaty palms, nausea. Taking krill oil. Symptoms due to this?

I would like to know what I may be suffering from in the morning. This started on Tuesday morning after I took my usual medications and pills . I started taking 1000mg of Krill Oil and felt very uneasy, shaky, sweaty palms, a liitle dizziness , and nauseous. I was able to make it to my place of work and had to throw up a few times along the way which looked like the Krill Oil. I tried to go to our local hospital, but was told I had to set up an appointment and that I would have to go to an emergency room . I went back home and gathered my pills to take with me to the emergency room, but drank some water, drank my shake, and then rested for a while. I began to feel better and just took a nap and was good. I did not take the Krill Oil pill on Wednesday and still felt uneasy, shaky, and a bit nausious. I drank my shake and had some water before making my way to work. I continued to feel uneasy, shaky, and a bit nausious until 1105 and then ate a cheese stick, some fruit, and drank a flavored water. I then felt better. What do you think this may be?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012