Discomfort, depressed. Unprotected sex. Taken Plan B. Suggest?

I took the Plan B one step pill a few days ago, because I had unprotected sex. I ve been having all of the symptoms, some more than others, but I still feel really bad about everything. Is that normal? To feel depressed, humiliated and almost ashamed to have taken the morning after pill? I can t really describe it, I just feel sort of uncomfortable with the whole situation. Do you think it s because of the side effects still, or is this normal in others too?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013