Discomfort by ear ache, pink color fluid dripping out. Stiff neck, prescribed antibiotics. Cause?

Hi, I m in some considerable discomfort with an ear ache. Which I ve had for about 24 hours, I m unable to lie down to sleep because I can feel fluid moving around. When I moved onto the bad side, I actually felt it dripping out. I caught some on some tissue paper and noticed it was a pale pink colour. I m not sure if it s connected but about 72 hours ago I had a sudden onset of a stiff neck , and I could barely move or look around. It wasn t following any kind of injury and occured mid-morning, hours after I awoke. I went to the doctor today who prescribed anti-biotics - but this was prior to the discharge and I didn t mention the neck problems. Is this anything to worry about or should I let the anti-biotics run their course?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012