Discomfort, burning, itching, yellowish clear discharge, bloating post sex. Had total hysterectomy few months back. Yeast infection?

I am 4 months post-op total hysterectomy , waited 8 weeks to try having sex-all has been fine. Over the weekend, I had sex more-and this past week i ve felt discomfort; burning, itching, and discharge-clear and yellowish. Also this week i ve felt bloated and have had problems with gas. Do you think I have a yeast infection? Does a hysterectomy affect/effect (?) the bowels? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013