Discomfort at the back of tongue. Painless, no difficulty breathing. Smoked weed

Hey. Uh I m 23 years old. And about three days ago I noticed this weird feeling like at the back of my tongue to my throat . Like sometimes it feels like muscus that isn t going down and other times it feels like my throats closing up or some dry, gaggy feeling. Its painless, I can breathe fine and eat and drink and even sing. But the feeling is very real and just kind of..there. it started out of nowhere. I noticed it after smoking a joint of weed.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013