Discomfort around the thyroid gland, pain in the penis while urination. Any suggestions?

Hi doctor, I have this discomfort on my neck around the tyrod glands, it feels like there's something there and it really makes me uncomfortable, and also I feel this little tiny pain in my pennis and when I urinate, I see 2 or more urines lines when the urine squirts out and lastly when I urinated in my toilet last night, I found some whitish substance on it this morning after I woke up. Thanks doc, I will hope to read from you soon.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013