Discomfort and queasiness in upper abdomen. On omesec. Had H-pylori. Take anti-acid?

For the past 3 weeks I started to have some discomfort, queasy feeling around the upper abdomen , I have been diagnosed with gastric problem and was put on omesec I was cured of it. I also had H-pylori some 10 years ago. Then after meals, I get this queasy feeling and a warm feeling spreading all over in the abdomen. Doctor has prescribed anti acid medicine and for gas. I had sour and bitter taste in the mouth but that has gone. I had also acidic feeling in the abdomen but not now. Yhank you.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012