Discomfort after drinking alcohol, ringing ears, dizziness, mood swings

Hello, im expeirencing alot of discomfort after drinking. Im 21 year old male decent fitness eat well smoke 20 cigarettes a day drinking once a week maybe with varied comsumption.(13 max a night) My symptoms are as follows, trapped wind, alot of gas, ears ringing throbbing, always anxious and nervous, dizzy feeling like im going to fall over, finding it hard to sleep and mood swings. Ive been to 4 diffrent doctors and have got diffrent answers on all visits was diagnosed with anxiety on 3. feeling very hopeless right now just want an answer that makes sense to me.Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013