Discoloured discharge from vagina, problem in getting pregnant for second time. Help

hi i have been trying too get pregnant for 2 and a half years now after my 1st son i fell pregnant quick with him but now im struggling too get pregnant again but iv started having alot of discharge now and its getting really bad my boobs are always sore and im bloating alot but i have just researched discharge and it says it can bloke tubes i am very worried not as i have had discharge for nearly 2 years but got worse as times gone on and changed in couler alot please help ..
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013