Discolouration near eye, taking HCQS, efficort cream, patches on forehead spreading, itchy and rough skin

From jan 2012 there has been a slight discoloration near eye around 1 cm dia. Doctor advised HCQS , Efficort cream and sunkare lotion. The discoloration which had started peeling off had stopped and it became slightly darker than my skin tone Ten days back on my forehead a shiny patch occured looking as if a wound is getting healed.. it slowly became big. and started spreading above my eyebrows.. First there is itchiness then skin becomes rough, then it starts peeling and finally its shiny new skin very contrast to my skin tone.. it seems to spread.. Doctor again asked me to continue HCQS 200mg in the morning along with sunkare lotion and efficort cream Please advise
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012