Discolored vaginal spotting after taking birth control pills. Is it normal?

Hi, I hope you can help with this. I just started the birth control pill November 11th, so I have now taken it for just a little over 2 weeks now. I had period like blood I guess you could call if start on the 20th about a week after first taking the pill, and then it left the other day, it wasnt bright red though it was only a brown little bit of red. and today it was a grey brown color, i m just worried as to why it did this?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer